Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What the heck is this blog about, anyways?

I consider myself a writer. I've been wanting to write something of substantial interest for quite some time, but have found the task to become much less desirable and much more daunting the older and busier I get. I finally decided that today will be my day to start, and that I will start it with the blog I've been most interested in writing for the past year. I hope you can relate to some of the topics, or at least find some amusement, inspiration or answers here!


In this blog, I intend for you to find two specific things with the first being my rants over daily frustrations. I believe that my complaining antics and irritable nature will find some relief in expelling them into words on a page rather than words in my husbands ears....and I'm sure his ears will thank this blog later :) I feel confident that at least one person who may stumble upon this blog will relate to some of the rhetorical questions I post! The second thing I expect you to find on this blog are CUTE and FUNNY stories about some of the questions I get asked by my five year old daughter, or in some cases, just funny incidences. I really need a way to document some of the things she asks, and I feel this is the perfect way to record for later reminiscing...or blackmail...haha! I hope that it might give you all some "wisdom" on how to answer those challenging childhood questions. Oh, and if you have had this same question asked, but responded differently, please post to the blog with your variation! I'd love to expand my mommy wisdom!


I hope you get something out of what I post, and I welcome your positive feedback or added stories! Please share your experiences, that way we can all feel as if we are not alone! Happy reading, and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment